Aasi name meaning
What does Aasi mean?
Aasi means Very Beautifull Girl or Mirror aimed at baby girls is used particulary in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Aasi
How popular is the name Aasi?
Aasi is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Aasi globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aasi
You have an artistic soul and love life. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything.
Parents who liked Aasi, loved these names
- Manodhini means One who Understands Everything is chiefly used in Hindi is used for baby girls
- Dorjee - Dorjee's meaning is It's a Shining Light is a boy name is used in Hindi
- Shrathi - Commonly used in Hindi, Shrathi bestowed upon girls, meaning of Shrathi is "Veda"
- Thirumaal - Thirumaal's meaning is Lord Vishnu is mostly used in Hindi is aimed at baby boys
- Narbir - Prevalently used in Hindi, Narbir is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Narbir is "Refuge of Man or Vishnu"
Famous people named Aasi
We could not find any notable namesake.