Aatalarasi meaning and origin
Used majorly in Tamil, Aatalarasi means "Knowledgeable Person" is used normally as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Aatalarasi
Popularity of Aatalarasi
Aatalarasi is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Aatalarasi
Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
Do you like Aatalarasi? Other names you would love
- Sivanen - Prevalently used in Tamil, Sivanen means "Devotion to Lord Shiva" is used for baby boys
- Aathesh - Aathesh's meaning is Lord Ganesh or King used for boys is mainly used in Tamil
- Puliarasy mostly is used in Tamil bestowed upon girls, meaning of Puliarasy is "Brave or The Queen of Tigers"
- Sathyanan - The boy name Sathyanan means "Truthful Person" is mostly used in Tamil
- Sevvanam - Girl name Sevvanam means "Reddish Sky or Red Sky" is used primarily in Tamil
Namesakes of Aatalarasi
We could not find any notable namesake.