Aaysha meaning and origin
The girl name Aaysha is used in Tamil, Aaysha means "Wealthy Person. Ayshvariyam'".Names that rhyme with Aaysha
What numbers say about Aaysha?
You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You have a sharp mind and focus. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits.
Looking for names similar to Aaysha? Please go through the following names
- Harikrishnan - Harikrishnan's meaning is Lord Krishna is used in Tamil is used as a boy name
- Kerthika notably is used in Tamil, meaning of Kerthika is "Prestige, Popular or Glory" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Pahalavan - The boy name Pahalavan means "Sun" is used especially in Tamil
- Aaruran - Meaning of Aaruran is Lord Shiva is particulary used in Tamil is used for baby boys
- Sathyaseelan is used mainly in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Sathyaseelan means "Lord Shiva or One who Speaks Truth"
Namesakes of Aaysha
We could not find any notable namesake.