Aben meaning and origin
Aben is a variation of well-known Abin. Abin is derived from Abian.
Variants of Aben
View middle names that goes with Aben like Wake, Orson, Olas, Nyke, Cieran, Maxon,Names that rhyme with Aben
Popularity of Aben
Aben is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Aben is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Aben is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in India, Philippines, Kazakhstan and Nigeria. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Aben as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Aben
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are all about adventure and travel. You have a sharp mind and focus. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
You would love these names similar to Aben
- Plesheta - Girl name Plesheta came from English-American, meaning of Plesheta is "An Extravagent Woman". Plesheta is a resultant of Pleshette.
- Omeeshah - Originated from English-American, Omeeshah is a baby girl name, Omeeshah means "A Spendid Woman". Omeeshah is derivative of Omesha.
- Kaelynne - Curious girl name Kaelynne is of English-American origin, meaning of Kaelynne is "Combination of Kae and Lynn and Pure". Kaelynne is a derivation of Kaelyn.
- Coppar means A Red-Headed Woman has its origin in English-American is aimed at baby girls. Coppar is derivative of Copper.
- Butcher - Meaning of Butcher is Butcher Manly came from English-American is used for boys. Butcher is derivation of Butch.
Namesakes of Aben
- Aben Humeya, Andalusian leader
- Abena Ayivor in Machine Gun Preacher as Actress
- Abena Malika in The Mourning After as Actress