Abeni name meaning
What does Abeni mean?
Originated from African-Yoruba and African-Akan, Offbeat Abeni is substantially used in Tamil, a girl name, Abeni means "Girl Prayed for". Abeni is a variation of famous Abena. Of African origin, Rare Abena is used substantially in Tamil, Abena means "Born on a Tuesday".
How do I pronounce Abeni?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Abeni is ah-ben-EE.
Variants of AbeniNames that rhyme with Abeni
How popular is the name Abeni?
Abeni is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 32 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 365 babies that have been given the name Abeni in United States. Abeni is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Abeni is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Abeni globally.
Numerological aspects of Abeni
You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You prefer to fight your battles alone. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits.
Parents who liked Abeni, loved these names
- Abiona - Abiona's meaning is Babies Traveling or Born During a Journey came from African-Yoruba and is aimed at baby girls is notably used in African and Yoruban
- Babatunde - Unexpected Babatunde particulary is used in Yoruban has origin in African-Yoruban, a baby boy name, meaning of Babatunde is "Father has Come Back"
- Oni - Origin of Offbeat Oni is in African-Benin and African-Yoruba is principally used in Malayalam and Hindi and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Oni is "One Born In a Sacred Place or Shelter"
- Abebi - Abebi's meaning is Sought is used mainly in Nigerian and African has its origin in African-Yoruba and African is a baby girl name
- Abayomi - Meaning of Abayomi is Brings Joy, He has Come to Bring Happiness or From Yoruba is used in Tamil and Hindi and rooted from African-Yoruban and African is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Famous people named Abeni
We could not find any notable namesake.