Abhigeetha meaning and origin
Girl name Abhigeetha means "Praised" is used principally in Hindi and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Abhigeetha
Popularity of Abhigeetha
Abhigeetha is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abhigeetha
When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You are a person of many talents. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove.
Looking for names similar to Abhigeetha? Please go through the following names
- Shivavarm - Boy name Shivavarm means "Protected by Lord Shiva" is used mainly in Marathi and Hindi
- Umasuta - Used primarily in Hindi and Bengali, Umasuta bestowed upon baby boys, Umasuta means "Lord Ganesh"
- Iidil - Boy name Iidil is used largely in Kannada and Gujarati, meaning of Iidil is "Promise"
- Saradindu is used dominantly in Bengali and Hindi, Saradindu means "Moon of Autumn" is used as a boy name
- Vajraang is used primarily in Hindi, Kannada and Malayalam, Vajraang means "Diamond Bodied" is in general given to boys
Namesakes of Abhigeetha
We could not find any notable namesake.