Abhinithi name meaning
What does Abhinithi mean?
Used predominantly in Malayalam, Hindi, Sindhi, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya and Marathi, Abhinithi bestowed upon baby girls, Abhinithi means "That which is Already been Performed or Friendship".Names that rhyme with Abhinithi
How popular is the name Abhinithi?
Abhinithi is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Abhinithi
You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. You are a human and an animal right activist. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Looking for a name like Abhinithi? Please go through the following names
- Mangalavathi is used primarily in Gujarati and Tamil, Mangalavathi means "Name of a Raga" is used usually as a girl name
- Shrijay means Lord Ganesh used for baby boys is used mostly in Tamil, Gujarati and Kannada
- Anvith - Mainly used in Tamil and Oriya new-fangled and unheard-of, Anvith means "One who Bridgesth Gap or Friend" is a baby boy name
- Saday especially is used in Gujarati, Telugu and Oriya, meaning of Saday is "Compassionate" is a boy name
- Taalika - Girl name Taalika is prevalently used in Tamil, Telugu and Bengali, meaning of Taalika is "A List, Palm or Calm"
Famous people named Abhinithi
We could not find any notable namesake.