Abinaash name meaning
What does Abinaash mean?
Used largely among Sikhs, Hindi, Tamil and Punjabi, Abinaash bestowed upon both sexes, Abinaash means "Eternal or Immortal".Names that rhyme with Abinaash
How popular is the name Abinaash?
Abinaash is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. As per our evaluation, over 7 babies have been bestowed Abinaash around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Abinaash
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Abinaash
- Haridarshan means Having the Vision of God is chiefly used in Sikh and Punjabi is mostly given to baby boys
- Mohantek is used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon boys, Mohantek means "Charming Support"
- Uttamprem - Boy name Uttamprem means "Love of the Best" is mainly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Gobinder - Prevalently used in Sikh and Punjabi, Gobinder is used as a boy name, meaning of Gobinder is "Lord of the King"
- Brinder - Meaning of Brinder is Lord of Ocean is used in Sikh and Punjabi is given to both sexes
Famous people named Abinaash
We could not find any notable namesake.