Abrahamina meaning and origin
Abrahamina is feminine variation of Abraham. Abraham is variant of Avraham. Abraham is equivalent of The Hebrew Name אַבְרָהָם Meaning Father of a Multitude   in Latin language. Abraham's meaning is Father of Many, Father of Nations and Father of the Amount is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of AbrahaminaNames that rhyme with Abrahamina
Popularity of Abrahamina
Abrahamina is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Abrahamina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Abrahamina
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Do you like Abrahamina? You would love these names
- Bathildis is form of Baduhilt in Latin language
- Siglinn is used substantially in Swedish is used as a baby girl name. Siglinn is equivalent of Sigrlinn in Swedish language
- Villmar - Origin of Villmar is in Germanic is used as a boy name is specifically used in Swedish. Villmar is Nordic cognate of Willmar
- Dyggve - Boy name Dyggve is used mainly in Swedish. Dyggve is Swedish equivalent of Dyggvi
- Åbjörn - The boy name Åbjörn is used principally in Swedish. Åbjörn is Swedish cognate of Abiorn
Namesakes of Abrahamina
We could not find any notable namesake.