Adairis name meaning
What does Adairis mean?
Adairis is feminine version of Adair. Unfamiliar and Modernistic Adair is originated from Scottish, Adair means "Wealthy Spear Owner of Many Spears and Form of Edgar".Names that rhyme with Adairis
How popular is the name Adairis?
Adairis is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Adairis globally.
Numerological analysis of Adairis
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You always act like everything's just great. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance.
Do you like Adairis? Other names you would love
- Stennis - The unconventional boy name Stennis means "From the Place of the Standing Stones" is of Scottish origin
- Kelwynne has its origin in Scottish bestowed upon boys, Kelwynne means "Narrow Water and River Man". Kelwynne is derived from Kelvin.
- Inglis - Used predominantly in Finnish and Swedish, Inglis aimed at both sexes, Inglis means "English" is originated from Scottish
- Eara - Meaning of Eara is Woman from the East aimed at girls has its origin in Scottish
- Màili - Girl name Màili is specifically used in Scottish, meaning of Màili is "The Word Mere Which Means Mother, Sea of Bitterness and Beloved" came from Hebrew. Màili is resulted from Mary.
Famous people named Adairis
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adairis
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Scottish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Girl names that ends with -ris
- Baby Names that mean Oak
- Baby Names that mean Forest
- Baby Names that mean Family
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Spear
- Baby Names that mean Owner