Adharsan meaning and origin
Especially used in Tamil, Adharsan is of Sanskrit origin is used for boys. Adharsan is resulted from Adarsh. Adarsh is version of angelic Aadarsh. Adarsh's meaning is Ideal and Excellence is of Sanskrit origin.Names that rhyme with Adharsan
Popularity of Adharsan
Adharsan is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Adharsan?
You are the mover and shaker of the world. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. Become best at what you do for a living. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
If you like Adharsan, you would love these names
- Kaethaaran - Boy name Kaethaaran is commonly used in Tamil language, Kaethaaran means "Lord Shiva"
- Ranje - Mainly used in Tamil, Ranje aimed at girls has its origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Ranje is "A kind of drum, came from Ranja"
- Ezhilarasan - Meaning of Ezhilarasan is Prettiest King is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Tamil
- Arulkumar - Boy name Arulkumar means "Graceful" is used commonly in Tamil
- Jahaani - Meaning of Jahaani is World is primarily used in Tamil is a girl name
Namesakes of Adharsan
We could not find any notable namesake.