Adhiambo name meaning
On This Page
What does Adhiambo mean?
Adhiambo's origin is African bestowed upon girls, meaning of Adhiambo is "Daughter Born After Sunset".Names that rhyme with Adhiambo
How popular is the name Adhiambo?
Adhiambo is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our findings, over 30000 people has been named Adhiambo globally.
Numerological aspects of Adhiambo
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature.
Do you like Adhiambo? Read these names too
- Tene - Tene's meaning is One who is Much Loved is used as a unisex name is rooted from African
- Chipo substantially is used in African is a baby girl name which came from African, meaning of Chipo is "Gift or Present"
- Binta - Unheard-of Binta is used specifically in African is rooted from Hebrew and African given to baby girls, Binta means "With God or Beautiful"
- Gakuru mostly is used in African aimed at baby boys has its origin in African, meaning of Gakuru is "Elder or Elderly"
- Tefo - Boy name Tefo is of African origin, notably used in Hindi language, Tefo means "One who Pays His Debts or Love"
Famous people named Adhiambo
We could not find any notable namesake.