Adhikshita meaning and origin
Used prevalently in Sanskrit, Adhikshita is used as a baby boy name, Adhikshita means "King or Ruler".Names that rhyme with Adhikshita
Popularity of Adhikshita
Adhikshita is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Adhikshita?
You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
If you like Adhikshita, you would love these names
- Nakini - Nakini's meaning is One who Dwells in Heaven is used especially in Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby girls
- Aristuta - Mostly used in Sanskrit, Aristuta means "Praised with Zeal" is a boy name
- Kerkhi is used primarily in Sanskrit is a boy name, Kerkhi means "A Gold Necklace"
- Bhavaja - Bhavaja's meaning is Born of the Heart is used commonly in Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby boys
- Devayana - Boy name Devayana means "Vehicle of a God or Leading to the Gods" is particulary used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Adhikshita
We could not find any notable namesake.