Adhiraja meaning and origin
Boy name Adhiraja means "Supreme Leader or An Emperor" is mostly used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Adhiraja
Popularity of Adhiraja
Adhiraja is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adhiraja
Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
You would love these names similar to Adhiraja
- Manasaprema means A Mind Filled with Divine Love aimed at boys is especially used in Sanskrit
- Bhalla means Spear or Sharp aimed at boys is mainly used in Sanskrit
- Sampadini - Girl name Sampadini means "Divinely Wealthy" is used majorly in Sanskrit
- Pertiwi - Pertiwi's meaning is Earth has its origin in Sanskrit bestowed upon girls is used mostly in Malay
- Lankeah - The girl name Lankeah is of Sanskrit origin, Lankeah means "Chilli, Fortress and From the Isl". Lankeah is a derivative of Lanka.
Namesakes of Adhiraja
We could not find any notable namesake.