Adhishri meaning and origin
Girl name Adhishri means "Main" is principally used in Bengali, Kannada, Sindhi and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Adhishri
Popularity of Adhishri
Adhishri is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our estimate, over 70 people has been named Adhishri globally.
What numerology tells about Adhishri?
It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Do you like Adhishri? Other names you would love
- Shrinandini largely is used in Marathi and Hindi is a baby girl name, meaning of Shrinandini is "Daughter of Prosperity"
- Mauna - Meaning of Mauna is Silence aimed at girls is used majorly in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Datar - Particulary used in Sikh and Hindi, Datar is used as a boy name, meaning of Datar is "Liberal Person or Creator"
- Ulupya means With a Charming Face or Pretty Face is used as a unisex name is prevalently used in Hindi, Malayalam and Marathi
- Abhidyu means Heavenly or Bright is used as a boy name is particulary used in Hindi and Sanskrit
Namesakes of Adhishri
We could not find any notable namesake.