Afza meaning and origin
Girl name Afza means "Augmenting, Increasing or Most Excellent" is used largely in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Afza
Popularity of Afza
Afza is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Afza is a common name in Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in India. According to our research, over 2000 babies have been named Afza globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Afza
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions.
Looking for a name like Afza? Please go through the following names
- Fayzul-Haq - Fayzul-Haq's meaning is Grace of the Truth (Allah) is used notably in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Waliy-al-Din - Meaning of Waliy-al-Din is Supporter of the Faith used for baby boys is used particulary in Arabic
- Aiyaz means Generous is predominantly used in Arabic is mainly bestowed upon boys
- Ghazanfar - Primarily used in Arabic, Ghazanfar means "Lion or Title of Caliph Ali" is aimed at boys
- Murtaaz - The boy name Murtaaz is used commonly in Arabic, Murtaaz means "One who Endeavours in Worshipping Almighty Allah or in Suppressing the Desires of the Self or Disciplined"
Namesakes of Afza
We could not find any notable namesake.