Agapetus name meaning
On This Page
What does Agapetus mean?
Agapetus's origin is Greek and Hebrew is used prevalently in Finnish is given to boys. Agapetus is variation of Agapito. Agapito is form of Agapitus in Spanish language. Agapito particulary is used in Spanish and Italian, meaning of Agapito is "Beloved" has origin in Old Greek and Hebrew.
Agapetus is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Ἀγαπητός:.
Does Agapetus work as a baby name?
Agapetus is a unique name for a baby boy that stands out from the more common names. Its Greek origin and meaning, "loving," give it a warm and affectionate feel.
The sound of the name is also distinctive, with its emphasis on the "pe" syllable giving it a strong and memorable quality. As a name, Agapetus brings to mind qualities of compassion and kindness, which are essential traits for any child to possess.
For parents looking for an unusual but meaningful name for their son, Agapetus may be the perfect choice.
How do I pronounce Agapetus?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Agapetus as a-gape-tus. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ag(a)-petus.
Variants of AgapetusNames that rhyme with Agapetus
How popular is the name Agapetus?
Agapetus is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agapetus
Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people.
Do you like Agapetus? You would love these names
- Teng - Rare boy name Teng came from Old Greek, meaning of Teng is "A Well-Known Warrior"
- Katrin - Far-out Katrin is used principally in Finnish and English, Katrin means "The Pure" is a baby girl name has its origin in Old Greek
- Philomene - Notably used in German oldie and illustrous, Philomene is used as a girl name which is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Philomene is "Phileo, Beloved or Meno"
- Héliodore - The Héliodore means "Sun or Gift" is originated from Greek language
- Pieter - Customary Pieters origin is Old Greek is used specifically in Danish and Swedish, Pieter means "The Stone or The Rock" is given to boys
Sibling Names for Agapetus
Agapetus is a unique and beautiful name derived from Greek origin. It means the one who is loved by all. Here are some sibling names for Agapetus that you may consider for your bundle of joy:
Names for Agapetus's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Agapetus
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Agapetus
- Boy names beginning with A
- Greek Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Beloved