Agasthi meaning and origin
Used specifically in Marathi and Hindi, Agasthi means "A Learned Lady" is used customarily as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Agasthi
Popularity of Agasthi
Agasthi is a common baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Agasthi globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Agasthi?
Stress hates your guts. If you continue to refuse to learn from your mistakes otherwise, you will lose yourself over people who don't deserve you. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones.
Looking for names similar to Agasthi? Please go through the following names
- Suryaksh - Used in Hindi and Marathi, Suryaksh means "Eye of the Sun" is used for baby boys
- Devajuti - Girl name Devajuti is principally used in Marathi and Hindi, Devajuti means "Attached to the Gods"
- Raajyashree means Propriety of a King is used in Malayalam and Marathi is given to boys
- Paarijata - Girl name Paarijata means "Name of Lord Krishna's Favorite Flower" is used dominantly in Marathi and Hindi
- Nikeeta - Unusual Nikeeta especially is used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Nikeeta is "Not Scared" that of Old Greek origin is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Agasthi
We could not find any notable namesake.