Agdar meaning and origin
Agdar is masculine version of Agda. Agda is variation of everlasting and darling Agatha. Agda is Swedish form of Agdha. Meaning of Agda is The Good is of Old Greek origin.
Variants of AgdarNames that rhyme with Agdar
Popularity of Agdar
Agdar is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Agdar
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. You have a quick mind. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people.
You would love these names similar to Agdar
- Skjalvor is form of Skjaldvor in Norwegian language
- Fredgeir is form of Fridgeir in Norwegian language
- Åsrød is Norwegian cognate of Ásrøðr
- Tjøl is Norwegian equivalent of Tjølv
- Olborg is used specifically in Norwegian is used as a girl name. Olborg is equivalent of Olbjørg in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Agdar
We could not find any notable namesake.