Ahamathi meaning and origin
Boy name Ahamathi is used predominantly in Tamil, meaning of Ahamathi is "Inner Mind or Moon Like Hearted Person".Names that rhyme with Ahamathi
Popularity of Ahamathi
Ahamathi is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ahamathi
Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are a human and an animal right activist. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. You hate copying others. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions.
You would love these names similar to Ahamathi
- Agalvilli - Agalvilli's meaning is The One with a Wide Eyes is used mostly in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Priyalaya - Girl name Priyalaya is specifically used in Tamil, Priyalaya means "Lovable"
- Nilasany - Nilasany's meaning is the Moon is used mostly in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Nilaneka - Meaning of Nilaneka is the Moon is used as a girl name is majorly used in Tamil
- Yarlmolli - The girl name Yarlmolli is notably used in Tamil, Yarlmolli means "Softly Spoken or Communicate with the Music of the Instrument Called 'Yarl'"
Namesakes of Ahamathi
We could not find any notable namesake.