Ahisha meaning and origin
Meaning of Ahisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ahisha
Popularity of Ahisha
Ahisha is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Ahisha is a common name in DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria and India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Ahisha as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Ahisha
When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Ahisha
- Ellitchelvi - Girl name Ellitchelvi is used commonly in Tamil language, Ellitchelvi means "Beautiful Youth"
- Tamilammai - The girl name Tamilammai means "Tamil Lady" is principally used in Tamil
- Thanichudar is used especially in Tamil, Thanichudar means "Stand Alone Burning Lamp" is a baby girl name
- Inbakavignan - Inbakavignan's meaning is Happy Poet aimed at boys is mainly used in Tamil
- Kirubha - Unisex name Kirubha means "Humanity or Benignity" is used majorly in Tamil
Namesakes of Ahisha
We could not find any notable namesake.