Aingeru meaning and origin
The boy name Aingeru is originated from Greek and Old Greek, Aingeru means "Messenger" is used chiefly in Basque.. Aingeru is celebrated on May 5th.Names that rhyme with Aingeru
Popularity of Aingeru
Aingeru is a familiar baby name in Spain. At least, 800 people globally have carried Aingeru as their given name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Aingeru
Positive energy adores your spirit. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others.
Do you like Aingeru? Other names you would love
- Isadora - Isadora's meaning is Gift of the Goddess Isis, Gift or Gift of Isis is used as a girl name and is predominantly used in Danish and Norwegian has origin in Old Greek
- Jura has its origin in Old Greek bestowed upon both genders is mostly used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish. Jura is Finnish equivalent of Juras
- Nice - Girl name Nice means "Victory", rooted from Old Greek language is used in Italian
- Theodora means Gift of God or God's Gift used for both boys and girls and is used in English, Greenlandic and Norwegian has its origin in Old Greek
- Stepán means The Crowned or The Crowned is used specifically in Czech is came from Old Greek is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Aingeru
We could not find any notable namesake.