Akaal meaning and origin
Akaal dominantly is used in Punjabi is a boy name, meaning of Akaal is "Immortal, Undying, Timeless, Chief of a Tribe or Supreme Being".Names that rhyme with Akaal
Popularity of Akaal
Akaal is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. At least, 80 people globally have carried Akaal as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Akaal?
You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You always act like everything's just great. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings.
If you like Akaal, you would love these names
- Anandgeet - Mostly used in Sikh, Anandgeet means "Blissful Song" is aimed at baby boys
- Santaa - The girl name Santaa is majorly used in Sikh, Santaa means "Tranquillity, Holy Person or Saint"
- Prabhoat - Prabhoat's meaning is Lord's Support is mostly used in Sikh is used for boys
- Savraj especially is used in Punjabi, meaning of Savraj is "Self-Rule or Independence" is given to baby boys
- Bhagwantjot means Light of God is a baby boy name is used notably in Sikh
Namesakes of Akaal
We could not find any notable namesake.