Akalka name meaning
Usage: Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Malayalam, Oriya and Tamil
Meaning: Free from Impurity, Moonlight and Pure
Add to favorites
What does Akalka mean?
Akalka means Free from Impurity, Moonlight or Pure is a girl name is used dominantly in Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Oriya, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Sanskrit and Tamil. Names that rhyme with Akalka
How popular is the name Akalka?
Akalka is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Akalka
Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Do you like Akalka? Other names you would love
- Udisha - Udisha's meaning is First Rays of the New Dawn is predominantly used in Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam is a girl name
- Achyutha - Unisex name Achyutha means "Lord Vishnu, Lord Venkateswara or Immovable" is used substantially in Marathi, Malayalam and Telugu
- Sharv - Meaning of Sharv is Goddess Parvati or Goddess Durga is particulary used in Malayalam and Bengali is used for baby boys
- Jaichand has its origin in Sanskrit, Jaichand means "Victory of the Moon" and is dominantly used in Marathi, Bengali and Sindhi is used as a boy name
- Shuraj - Shuraj's meaning is Lord Surya used for boys is used particulary in Marathi and Gujarati
Famous people named Akalka
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Akalka
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Moonlight
- Baby Names that mean Pure
Share your opinion on Akalka