Aker name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Aker mean?
Meaning of Aker is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Aker like Male, Bige, Rhet, Lemuel, Yoel, Ien,Names that rhyme with Aker
How popular is the name Aker?
Numerological aspects of Aker
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You have a sharp mind and focus. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Looking for a name like Aker? Please go through the following names
- Kem - Origin of Darling Kem is in Gypsy and English, meaning of Kem is "The Sun" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Collea - Collea's meaning is Dark Haired and Swarthy Black-Haired is of Old English origin is aimed at boys. Collea is resultant of Colley.
- Baxtur - Meaning of Baxtur is Baker and Bread Baker used for baby boys has its origin in Old English. Baxtur is derived from Baxter.
- Wayke came from English, meaning of Wayke is "Awake and Alert" is a boy name. Wayke is resulted from Wake.
- Cheye is originated from Dakota is a baby girl name, Cheye means "Unintelligible Speakers, Born Dancer and Indian People". Cheye is derived from Cheyenne.
Famous people named Aker
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aker
Share your opinion on Aker