Akuti meaning and origin
Akuti came from Sanskrit, meaning of Akuti is "Princess or Wish" and is used for baby girls is substantially used in Oriya, Malayalam, Indian, Tamil, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada and Telugu.
Variants of AkutiNames that rhyme with Akuti
Popularity of Akuti
Akuti is an uncommon name probably limited to Uganda. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Akuti around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Akuti
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Looking for a name like Akuti? Please go through the following names
- Kavita - Used dominantly in Oriya and Tamil unusual, Kavita means "Poetess, Poetry or A Poem" is came from Sanskrit is used mainly as a gender-neutral name
- Gajra means A String of Flowers or Flower Necklace is particulary used in Marathi, Hindi and Bengali is used for both sexes
- Anupama - Anupama's meaning is Unique or Beautiful is majorly used in Oriya, Sikh and Indian which came from Sanskrit is aimed at both genders
- Pratima means Image, Idol or Icon is originated from Sanskrit which is used in Tamil and Sindhi is a baby girl name
- Ravindra - Ravindra's meaning is Lord of the Sun or The Sun Lord is used particulary in Tamil, Indian and Oriya and a baby boy name is of Sanskrit origin
Namesakes of Akuti
We could not find any notable namesake.