Aladine meaning and origin
Commonly used in Norwegian, Aladine is a girl name. Aladine is masculine version of Aladin. Aladin is variant form of frequently used Aladdin. Aladin's meaning is Magic and Sublimity of Faith is of Arabic origin.Names that rhyme with Aladine
Popularity of Aladine
Aladine is a rare baby name in France still in use today. Also, Aladine is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Aladine globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aladine
Your failures motivate you. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself.
Looking for names similar to Aladine? Please go through the following names
- Osviv is Norwegian cognate of Ósvífr
- Gjeble - Particulary used in Norwegian, Gjeble is used as a boy name. Gjeble is Norwegian cognate of Gabilo
- Ånje - Boy name Ånje is used largely in Norwegian. Ånje is Norwegian cognate of Árni
- Isane - Substantially used in Norwegian, Isane is rooted from Germanic, meaning of Isane is "Charitable and Strong Willed" is aimed at girls. Isane is derivation of Isana.
- Gundwig is Norwegian form of Gunnveig
Namesakes of Aladine
We could not find any notable namesake.