Alexendra name meaning
What does Alexendra mean?
Meaning of Alexendra is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Alexendra
How popular is the name Alexendra?
Alexendra is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Alexendra around the globe.
What numbers say about Alexendra?
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies.
Other names similar to Alexendra, for soon-to-be-parents
- Jannali - Jannali's meaning is Moon came from Australian is used as a girl name
- Wati - Wati's meaning is Female is largely used in Malay. Its origin is in Malay is used as a girl name
- Ørni - Boy name Ørni is predominantly used in Danish. Ørni is form of Ǫrn in Danish language
- Jelso - The Jelso is used substantially in Frisian, meaning of Jelso is "Ruler or Noble"
- Fridebert - Fridebert's meaning is Peace or Shiny
Famous people named Alexendra
We could not find any notable namesake.