Amangreet meaning and origin
Meaning of Amangreet is Song of Peace is used as a boy name is notably used among Sikhs.Names that rhyme with Amangreet
Popularity of Amangreet
Amangreet is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Amangreet
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Amangreet? You would love these names
- Balkar has its origin in Punjabi is largely used in Sikh, Hindi and Punjabi, a baby boy name, Balkar means "Full of Strength, Mighty Creator or Brave Ruler"
- Atamgun - Used mainly in Sikh, Atamgun means "Having Spiritual Merits" is a baby boy name
- Jaskarn - The uncommon boy name Jaskarn is of Punjabi origin, Jaskarn means "Good Deeds and Praises by Everyone". Jaskarn is a derivative of Jaskaran.
- Sandip - Substantially used in Malayalam, Hindi and Sindhi atypical, Sandip is used as a gender-neutral name that came from Punjabi, meaning of Sandip is "A Lighted Lamp or A Virtuous Light"
- Gurnyam - Largely used in Punjabi, Gurnyam is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Gurnyam is "Gurus Justice"
Namesakes of Amangreet
We could not find any notable namesake.