Amanjit meaning and origin
Odd boy name Amanjit is used prevalently in Punjabi, Amanjit means "Peace Attainder or Attainer of Tranquility".Names that rhyme with Amanjit
Popularity of Amanjit
Amanjit is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1991 and also in England and Wales. Amanjit is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in England. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Amanjit as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Amanjit
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. Your failures motivate you. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure.
Other names similar to Amanjit, for name hunters
- Abhijot - Unusual and Fresh boy name Abhijot is substantially used in Sikh, meaning of Abhijot is "Fearless Light"
- Meharvaan - Boy name Meharvaan is substantially used in Sikh, meaning of Meharvaan is "One who is Merciful or Kind"
- Gurnyam - Boy name Gurnyam means "Gurus Justice" is used in Punjabi
- Jagseer - Boy name Jagseer means "A Partition in the World" is mainly used in Sikh
- Jasmeh - Prevalently used in Sikh new-fangled and atypical, Jasmeh means "Absorbed in Praising God" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Amanjit
We could not find any notable namesake.