Amrie meaning and origin
Offbeat and Contemporary girl name Amrie is used principally in English has its origin in African-Swahili and Arabic languages. Amrie is spelling variation of Amri. Offbeat and Contemporary Amri is originated from African-Swahili and Arabic languages, Amri means "Command and Who Lives Long" is used principally in Swahili.
Variants of Amrie
View middle names that goes with Amrie like Joana, Colette,Names that rhyme with Amrie
Popularity of Amrie
Amrie is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 9090 in 2012. Over 134 people have been named Amrie in United States. Also, Amrie is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Amrie
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Amrie
- Lilybell particulary is used in English has origin in English bestowed upon girls, meaning of Lilybell is "Innocence, Elizabeth or Purity"
- Alyson - Of German and Old French origin, Admired Alyson means "Alice or Noble or Fight" used chiefly in English is bestowed upon both genders
- Gresham - Infrequent boy name Gresham means "Form the Graze Land or Farm" has its origin in Old English is chiefly used in English
- Lendell means From the Linden Tree Dell is used as a boy name is notably used in English
- Garaden means From the Triangle-Shaped Hill or From the Three Cornered Hill used for boys used commonly in English is of English origin
Namesakes of Amrie
We could not find any notable namesake.