Anasaya meaning and origin
Boy name Anasaya means "Without Any Self Interest or Selfless" is used principally in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Anasaya
Popularity of Anasaya
Anasaya is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Anasaya?
You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. You are a wise person. You have high aspirations in life. You have the heart of a warrior. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap.
Other names similar to Anasaya
- Cupka means The Wooded Sandpiper is used predominantly in Sanskrit is a boy name
- Enavada - Used predominantly in Sanskrit, Enavada is a boy name, Enavada means "Truthful or One with a Spotted Speech"
- Balaksha - Boy name Balaksha means "Blameless or Innocent" is used in Sanskrit
- Kalinde - Kalinde's meaning is Sun and The Sea aimed at baby girls has its origin in Sanskrit. Kalinde is resultant of Kalinda.
- Gadhya - Girl name Gadhya is specifically used in Sanskrit language, Gadhya means "Story"
Namesakes of Anasaya
We could not find any notable namesake.