Andalah meaning and origin
Girl name Andalah is mainly used in Arabic, meaning of Andalah is "Song of the Nightingale".Names that rhyme with Andalah
Popularity of Andalah
Andalah is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Malaysia. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Andalah
Your failures motivate you. Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You love life and life loves you.
Looking for names similar to Andalah? Please go through the following names
- Fadlallah - Boy name Fadlallah has origin in Arabic, mostly used in Arabic language, meaning of Fadlallah is "Grace of God or Favour of Allah"
- Mahfouza - Girl name Mahfouza is majorly used in Arabic. It is rooted from Arabic, Mahfouza means "Preserved By God"
- Saiqa - Girl name Saiqa means "Lightning" is largely used in Arabic
- Ghaidan - Ghaidan's meaning is Delicate or Slender aimed at baby boys is principally used in Arabic
- AbdalWahab specifically is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of AbdalWahab is "Servant of the Giving"
Namesakes of Andalah
We could not find any notable namesake.