Angirasa meaning and origin
The boy name Angirasa is especially used in Sanskrit, Angirasa means "Of Angiras".Names that rhyme with Angirasa
Popularity of Angirasa
Angirasa is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
What numbers say about Angirasa?
When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Travelling is your passion. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can.
Do you like Angirasa? Read these names too
- Cannon - Cannon's meaning is Official of the Church or Clergyman is used majorly in English and Sanskrit. Its origin is in Old French and English is used as a gender insensitive name
- Devavarya - Largely used in Sanskrit, Devavarya means "Best of the Gods" is used as a baby boy name
- Ajitatman - Boy name Ajitatman means "One whose Soul Never be Conquered, Pious or Pure" is used principally in Sanskrit
- Badhira - Boy name Badhira is primarily used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Badhira is "Deaf"
- Ajyapa - The boy name Ajyapa means "Drinking Clarified Butter" is majorly used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Angirasa
We could not find any notable namesake.