Aniesha meaning and origin
Meaning of Aniesha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Aniesha
Popularity of Aniesha
Aniesha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1982 and achieved its top ranking of 7495 in 1993. There are over 121 babies that have been given the name Aniesha in United States. Aniesha is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1997. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Aniesha globally.
What numerology tells about Aniesha?
When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
Do you like Aniesha? Other names you would love
- Pathmapriya - Girl name Pathmapriya is used notably in Tamil, meaning of Pathmapriya is "Lotus-Lover, Lotus is an Aquatic Flower Widely Used to Worship or Pathma-Lotus"
- Illavazhahi means Youthful Lady is used as a girl name is largely used in Tamil
- Vaanathi - Girl name Vaanathi is used particulary in Tamil language, meaning of Vaanathi is "The One who Lives in the Sky or the Sky"
- Jayakanthan largely is used in Tamil, meaning of Jayakanthan is "Success" is bestowed upon boys
- Vasunthra - Girl name Vasunthra means "Goddess Laxmi or Goddess Lakshmi" is substantially used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aniesha
We could not find any notable namesake.