Annía meaning and origin
Annía is Icelandic equivalent of Annia.
Variants of AnníaNames that rhyme with Annía
Popularity of Annía
Annía is a common baby name in Cuba and Costa Rica while it is somewhat familiar in Zimbabwe, Poland, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Spain, Malawi, Zambia and Venezuela. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Annía as their given name according to our estimate.
Do you like Annía? You would love these names
- Ríkarður is Icelandic form of Rikarðr
- Elísabeth - Girl name Elísabeth means "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance" and originated from Hebrew is used chiefly in Icelandic
- Reginbjörg is form of Ragnbjörg in Icelandic language
- Ráðvarður is Icelandic cognate of Ráðvarðr
- Ásgils - Boy name Ásgils is used mostly in Icelandic language. Ásgils is form of Ásgísl in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Annía
We could not find any notable namesake.