Anne-Charlotte meaning and origin
Anne-Charlotte's meaning is Gracious, Strong or Robust is originated from Hebrew and German. It is celebrated on July 26 or July 17.
View middle names that goes with Anne-Charlotte like Sor,Names that rhyme with Anne-Charlotte
Popularity of Anne-Charlotte
Anne-Charlotte is a common name in France given to over 4158 babies in 62 years. At the peak of its usage in 1986, it ranked 181st when 302 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Anne-Charlotte is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 4000 people has been named Anne-Charlotte globally.
Anne-Charlotte in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Do you like Anne-Charlotte? Read these names too
- Tivra is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi generally bestowed upon both genders, Tivra means "Intense, Fast or Strong"
- Anne-Cécile means Gracious or Blind has its origin in Latin and Hebrew
- Pakpao - Meaning of Pakpao is Kite is rooted from Thai is used for baby girls
- Mosche - Mosche's meaning is A Native of Mauritania or Son Of
- Vedanta means The Last Knowledge of Vedas (Shiva) aimed at both genders is used predominantly in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Anne-Charlotte
- Anne-Charlotte Pontabry in Le sniper as Actress