Anrita meaning and origin
Meaning of Anrita is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Anrita
Popularity of Anrita
Anrita is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have carried Anrita as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Anrita?
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. Work on your ability to understand how people feel.
Go through the following names similar to Anrita
- Varesa - Meaning of Varesa is Presiding over Boons is used dominantly in Sanskrit is used as a baby boy name
- Suriya - The unconventional unisex name Suriya means "God Suriya or Brightness of Sun" notably used in Tamil and Tamil is rooted from Sanskrit language
- Atibahu - Prevalently used in Sanskrit, Atibahu is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Atibahu is "Long Armed"
- Pankajanetra - Pankajanetra's meaning is Lotus Eyed aimed at baby boys is especially used in Sanskrit
- Soma - Used dominantly in Sanskrit, Marathi and Gujarati rarefied, Soma means "Moon-rays, Moon Rays or Somras" and came from Sanskrit is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Anrita
We could not find any notable namesake.