Anuthi meaning and origin
Anuthi is used principally in Hindi and Marathi bestowed upon baby girls, Anuthi means "Unique".Names that rhyme with Anuthi
Popularity of Anuthi
Anuthi is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, over 500 babies have been named Anuthi globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anuthi
You are selective when it comes to friends. You are prone to emotional breakdowns because you allow yourself to be around people who hurt you over and over again. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job.
Do you like Anuthi? You would love these names
- Sharbari - Principally used in Bengali and Assamese, Sharbari means "Night" is used for girls
- Anshala - Girl name Anshala means "Protective Shelter or The Decorative End of a Sari" is majorly used in Gujarati and Kannada
- Amshumala - Girl name Amshumala is used in Marathi and Hindi, Amshumala means "The Sun"
- Balark is used predominantly in Hindi, Bengali and Sanskrit is a baby boy name, Balark means "The Rising Sun"
- Divvjyoti - Used in Gujarati and Kannada, Divvjyoti means "Beautiful Light or Divine Light" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Anuthi
We could not find any notable namesake.