Apala meaning and origin
Girl name Apala means "Name of a Learned Woman of the Past, Undefended or Most Beautiful" and is predominantly used in Indian, Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Sikh, Sindhi, Oriya, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit and Telugu has origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of ApalaNames that rhyme with Apala
Popularity of Apala
Apala is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Papua New Guinea. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Apala globally.
What numbers say about Apala?
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are very smart and calculative. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are a good listener but give the worst advice.
Do you like Apala? Other names you would love
- Atanu - Atanu's meaning is Divine or Cupid is of Sanskrit origin and is bestowed upon baby boys is commonly used in Hindi and Gujarati
- Ashni means A Flash of Light or Lightning is used as a gender insensitive name has its roots in Sanskrit is specifically used in Hindi, Indian and Marathi
- Dhruv - Curious boy name Dhruv is used mainly in Malayalam, Tamil and Marathi, Dhruv means "Stable, Firm or Polar Star" is originated from Sanskrit
- Udita - Meaning of Udita is Ascent or One who has Risen is rooted from Sanskrit which is mainly used in Indian, Kannada and Malayalam is aimed at both sexes
- Markandeya - Origin of Markandeya is in Sanskrit language is used as a unisex name and is mostly used in Sindhi and Indian, meaning of Markandeya is "A Devotee to Lord Shiva, A Devotee of Lord Shiva or Way"
Namesakes of Apala
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Apala
- Girl names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Learned
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful