Arlane meaning and origin
Arlane is derivative of Arlene. Arlene is diminutive of Charlene. Used majorly in Irish and English outlandish, Arlene is of German and English origin, Arlene means "Oath, Child and Vigorous".
Variants of ArlaneNames that rhyme with Arlane
Popularity of Arlane
Arlane is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Arlane is a familiar name in Brazil and Philippines. At least, 800 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Arlane
There isn't a person you can't charm. You have a sharp mind and focus. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own.
You would love these names similar to Arlane
- Ralphel means Advisor and Wise Protector came from Germanic is aimed at baby boys. Ralphel is derivative of Ralph.
- Gertha - Used mainly in Swedish, English and Danish old-school and prevailing, Gertha means "Spear Hunter, Power and Throws and Faithful" has its origin in Germanic is a girl name. Gertha is diminutive of Gertrude.
- Sonnfried means Sun or Peace is originated from Old High German
- Reinolde - The Reinolde has origin in Old High German, meaning of Reinolde is "Prevail or Advice"
- Frohmund - The Frohmund means ""Happy" or "Protection"" has its origin in Old High German
Namesakes of Arlane
We could not find any notable namesake.