Arthea meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Unusual Arthea is used as a girl name. Arthea is variation of old-school and admired Artha. Artha's meaning is Wealth and Wealth Worldly Prosperity came from Sanskrit.
Variants of ArtheaNames that rhyme with Arthea
Popularity of Arthea
Arthea is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 3496 (1931) in its 14 years run on United States naming chart. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Arthea around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Arthea
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Stop trying and focus on yourself only.
Other names similar to Arthea, for would be moms
- Elamma - Used specifically in Indian and Hindi, Elamma is rooted from Hebrew and Sanskrit and is given to girls, Elamma means "God Name"
- Shuvro is used commonly in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, Shuvro means "White"
- Balabhrt - Boy name Balabhrt is used substantially in Sanskrit, Balabhrt means "Carrying a Lot of Strength or Mighty"
- Ghatin - Boy name Ghatin means "Lord Shiva or With a Waterjar" is mostly used in Sanskrit
- Devapala - Used principally in Sanskrit, Devapala is a baby boy name, Devapala means "Defender of the Gods"
Namesakes of Arthea
We could not find any notable namesake.