Arujan name meaning
On This Page
What does Arujan mean?
Arujan is variant of Aruj.
Variants of ArujanNames that rhyme with Arujan
How popular is the name Arujan?
Arujan is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today and also in France. Also, Arujan is a familiar name in Kazakhstan and India. According to our findings, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Arujan around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Arujan
You always act like everything's just great. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You are daring and courageous. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. Positive energy adores your spirit. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Do you like Arujan? Other names you would love
- Eelamynthan is used largely in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Eelamynthan means "Song of Eelam"
- Panemalar - Panemalar's meaning is Snowy Flower used for girls is used principally in Tamil
- Dinaharan - Boy name Dinaharan is specifically used in Tamil language, Dinaharan means "The Sun"
- Arganesh - Arganesh's meaning is God Ganesha aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Tamil
- Aunsha - The girl name Aunsha is used predominantly in Tamil, Aunsha means "the Birthstar Anusham"
Famous people named Arujan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Arujan
- Boy names beginning with A
- Tamil Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Healthy
- Baby Names that mean Rising
- Baby Names that mean Sun