Asruta meaning and origin
Asruta commonly is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Asruta is "Heard" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Asruta
Popularity of Asruta
Asruta is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
Numerological analysis of Asruta
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Freedom is what's most important for you. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Asruta
- Niradhari means Without Support or Independent is used prevalently in Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby girls
- Abhivadana - Meaning of Abhivadana is To Greet is principally used in Sanskrit is a baby girl name
- Aksina - Boy name Aksina is used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Aksina is "Not Diminishing or Not Falling"
- Gajasya is used especially in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, Gajasya means "Lord Ganesa or In the Image of an Elephant"
- Kaylasa means The Crystalline Mountain and Crystalline is a girl name is originated from Sanskrit. Kaylasa is derivative of Kailasa.
Namesakes of Asruta
We could not find any notable namesake.