Attika meaning and origin
Attika principally is used in Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu and Tamil bestowed upon girls, meaning of Attika is "Elvin Beauty".Names that rhyme with Attika
Popularity of Attika
Attika is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now. At least, 20 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Attika
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first.
You would love these names similar to Attika
- Savanth - The boy name Savanth is mostly used in Hindi and Kannada languages, Savanth means "Employer"
- Nidhima means Treasure or Wealth is mostly used in Tamil and Oriya is a baby girl name
- Preema is used mainly in Gujarati and Kannada has its origin in Latin, Preema means "Love or Affection" is in general given to girls
- Keerthana - Meaning of Keerthana is Song or Devotional Song aimed at girls is used majorly in Malayalam and Sanskrit
- Bhavatharini - Girl name Bhavatharini is used predominantly in Hindi, Tamil and Kannada languages, meaning of Bhavatharini is "Goddess Name"
Namesakes of Attika
We could not find any notable namesake.