Avarnaa meaning and origin
Girl name Avarnaa is dominantly used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Avarnaa is "Colorless".Names that rhyme with Avarnaa
Popularity of Avarnaa
Avarnaa is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Avarnaa
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
If you like Avarnaa, you would love these names
- Gotama - Used especially in Sanskrit, Gotama bestowed upon baby boys, Gotama means "Best Among the Wise"
- Avaha - Especially used in Sanskrit, Avaha means "Mediator or Invitation" is aimed at boys
- Adidaitya - Boy name Adidaitya is used particulary in Sanskrit, meaning of Adidaitya is "The First Demon"
- Kundala - Boy name Kundala means "Ring or Coil of Rope" is used chiefly in Sanskrit
- Gatita means A River or Kitty is mainly used in Hindi and Marathi is a girl name has its origin in Spanish
Namesakes of Avarnaa
We could not find any notable namesake.