Aviad name meaning
On This Page
What does Aviad mean?
Meaning of Aviad is Everlasting Father is used largely in Hebrew aimed at baby boys is originated from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Aviad
How popular is the name Aviad?
Aviad is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Aviad is a common name in Israel. As per our research, over 3000 people has been named Aviad globally.
What numerology tells about Aviad?
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Stay true to yourself and your friends. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Go through the following names similar to Aviad
- Jacquelin - Preeminent and Ceaseless Jacquelins origin is Hebrew is a baby girl name is used in English. Jacquelin is English cognate of Jacqueline
- Jeram is originated from Hebrew, Jeram means "Brother of Gertrude" given to baby boys is used principally in Telugu and Bengali
- Simmie - The widely accepted and perennial unisex name Simmie is majorly used in English, Simmie means "To Hear or be Heard, Listening Intently and The Word of God" has origin in Hebrew. Simmie is a short form of Simon.
- Jaeleah - Principally used in English recent and uncustomary, Jaeleah means "Jay Bird, Crested Bird or A Blue" which originated from Hebrew is a girl name
- Dov - Unorthodox Hebrew Dov is used commonly in Hebrew and English, meaning of Dov is "Bear" is given to boys
Famous people named Aviad
- Aviad Bernstein in Disconnect as Actor
Lists having Aviad
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Father