Bakhshind meaning and origin
The boy name Bakhshind means "Forgiving" is used majorly among Sikhs.Names that rhyme with Bakhshind
Popularity of Bakhshind
Bakhshind is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Bakhshind
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult.
Looking for names similar to Bakhshind? Please go through the following names
- Bikrampal - The boy name Bikrampal means "Protector of Valour" is used particulary in Sikh
- Dharamsarup - Dharamsarup's meaning is Religious Appearance aimed at boys is commonly used in Sikh
- Indarmohan - The boy name Indarmohan is used specifically in Sikh, Indarmohan means "Beloved of God"
- Amanpreet - Unheard-of Amanpreet primarily is used in Indian and Arabic is originated from Punjabi aimed at both genders, meaning of Amanpreet is "Lover of Peace or The Protector of Peace"
- Sukhtek - Used notably in Sikh, Sukhtek is used as a baby boy name, Sukhtek means "Peaceful Support"
Namesakes of Bakhshind
We could not find any notable namesake.