Bakuli meaning and origin
Bakuli largely is used in Sanskrit is a baby girl name, meaning of Bakuli is "Resembles a Crane or Blossom".Names that rhyme with Bakuli
Popularity of Bakuli
Bakuli is a common baby name in India. According to our research, over 3000 babies have been named Bakuli globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Bakuli
You can turn from angel to devil in no time. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You have high aspirations in life.
You would love these names similar to Bakuli
- Devasisu - Meaning of Devasisu is Divine Child is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Sanskrit
- Yaspal is originated from Sanskrit, Yaspal means "Protector of Fame" is a boy name. Yaspal is derived from Yashpal.
- Ativiswa - Used primarily in Sanskrit, Ativiswa means "Celestial" is a boy name
- Dandasri - Meaning of Dandasri is Best Among the Staffs or Best Judge is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Sanskrit
- Viksara - Viksara's meaning is Flowing out aimed at boys is chiefly used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Bakuli
We could not find any notable namesake.