Ballava meaning and origin
Used particulary in Hindi, Ballava bestowed upon baby boys, Ballava means "Call of Victory".Names that rhyme with Ballava
Popularity of Ballava
Ballava is a familiar baby name in India. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Ballava globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Ballava
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You like to take safe risks. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Looking for a name like Ballava? Please go through the following names
- Nikat - The boy name Nikat means "Mist, Dew or Fog" is majorly used in Hindi
- Vaangmatee means Goddess Saraswati mainly aimed at girls is notably used in Hindi
- Indragop chiefly is used in Hindi, meaning of Indragop is "Glow" is given to baby boys
- Belur especially is used in Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Belur is "Temple"
- Yadavaprakasa is used in Hindi, Yadavaprakasa means "Lord Krishna" is usually used for boys
Namesakes of Ballava
We could not find any notable namesake.